Facebook is a famous social media application that is widely used by users. If you manage or maintain more than one Facebook accounts then you might know that you cannot just log into them at the same time in the same browser. But there is a fact that if you want to log into another Facebook account that the same time then, here are a few options which you can try. Just follow the below-given steps to log into different accounts.
There are three ways from which you can easily log into the multiple Facebook Account. We will discuss all of three ways step by step for a better and clear understanding.
1. with the Incognito Mode on Google Chrome:
• First of all, start Google Chrome by double-clicking on it to launch its browser
• Visit facebook.com to login to the Facebook account by entering your first Facebook account email address, username, and password in the login box that appears in the upper right corner of the page.
• After entering the login credentials, click on the ‘Login’ option to proceed
• Open the browser menu and click on the option that looks with three horizontal bars and appears on the upper right corner of the browser to go to the main menu
• Open a new incognito window for which just click on “New Incognito window” from the menu. A new Google Chrome browser window will open in the Incognito mode. In this mode, the browser header tool comes with a spy cartoon that appears at the upper left corner. When you enter in the incognito mode then you can enjoy the private browsing without Chrome collecting data on you
• You can also open a new incognito window by just pressing Ctrl + Shift + N for Windows, Chrome OS, and Linux
• Log into another Facebook account by just using the incognito browser window to go to Facebook and log in by using login details of the second Facebook account. You have two Facebook accounts and you can use them together at the same time.
2. with Different Browser:
• Launch a web browser that works with any of your desired web browsers. You need at least two and you can use Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox. Now, look for a browser on your computer
• Log into Facebook by visiting Facebook.com and use the first Facebook account and password to log in. The login fields appear on the upper right corner of the page.
• Click on the “Login” option to proceed
• Now, launch a second web browser to log into multiple Facebook accounts without accepting the cookies. You need to login individually using different browsers. Look for a second browser on your system and open it. Just look if it looking like a different one from the one you opened earlier
• After that, log in to another Facebook account. Just enter Facebook.com in the address domain to go to the Facebook website. Use your second account and the password in the login fields at the top right corner.
• Now, click on the “Log in” option to continue. You now have two Facebook accounts logged in simultaneously
3. By using different Mobile Apps:
• Firstly, start Facebook by tapping on the app
• Then, log in to your Facebook account and use your first Facebook account and password to log in. when you entered your login credentials, tap the ‘Login’ option to proceed
• After that, start a mobile browser and tap a web browser app on your devices such as Safari, Google Chrome, and others.
• Now, go to Facebook that appears in the address bar and enters the Facebook.com to access the mobile website
• Login by using a second account and use your other Facebook account and password to log in and then tap on ‘Log in’ to move ahead. You can now check and use both of your Facebook accounts together at the same time
By following the given procedures, you can easily get your multiple Facebook account logged in at the same time. Call on Facebook Experts if you are facing any issue while following these methods. The experts are available 24x7 to help you to resolve the issues in the shortest time frame.