Yahoo Messenger is one of the primitive IM clients there but certainly not the best one. With time, good IM clients have taken over who lets you chat with Twitter, Facebook, Gtalk, Jabber, Windows Live and friends from other social networks in one place. Yahoo Messenger is still famous across the old computer users who love to chat with online friends. Currently, Yahoo team takes another step ahead in social combination by allowing the Yahoo mail users to chat with Facebook friends from the Yahoo messenger. This is cool and you don’t need to fire up a web browser for the sake to chat Facebook friends.
Yahoo works constantly for new updates and here is some more good news for Yahoo fans who actually want to chat with Facebook friends directly from the Yahoo mail web interface. Yahoo currently has combined Facebook chat within the web interface of Yahoo mail that means you can easily connect your Facebook and Yahoo accounts and then chat with Facebook contacts directly within Yahoo email inbox. There is no requirement to open Facebook or any of the other dedicated IM clients for Facebook
The next benefit of using Yahoo mail to chat with Facebook friends is when your company has blocked Facebook access at the office and you are not able to log in to Facebook due to any reason. If the sole purpose of yours is to chat with Facebook friends without opening Facebook.com, connecting your Yahoo account with Facebook seems like a decent and working workaround.
Chatting with Facebook Friends from Yahoo Messenger
• First of all, start the Yahoo Messenger desktop client and then click on the option which says ‘Link to Facebook’. I am running the advanced version of Yahoo messenger and the link displays on the main window after signing in
• It will open a window where all you need to do is to sign in with your Facebook account by using its credentials. When you are through and have granted all the permissions to the Yahoo Messenger desktop client and you should see your whole friend list of Facebook on Yahoo messenger desktop.
Chat with Facebook Friends from Yahoo Email Inbox
• First of all, all you need to do is to connect with your Yahoo accounts and Facebook and import your Facebook contact list to your Yahoo contact list. The two ways to do this are listed below
• Then, log in to your Facebook account and download the contact information and the email addresses of Facebook friends.
• Now, go to your Yahoo contact list and impart all Facebook contacts automatically directly into the Yahoo mail account. As this is the most simpler and logical option and follows the second method to do this
• Log in to your Yahoo mail account and switch to the ‘Contacts’ tab and then, click on the Facebook icon
• Your Facebook account and grant the permission for all to Yahoo. It is an essential step because if you don’t provide all the essential permission then, you will not be able to see the option to chat with the Facebook friends on your Yahoo mail inbox.
• When the Yahoo successfully has copied all your friends’ contact information from the Facebook, switch to your Yahoo email inbox and just you should see an option for chatting with the buddies of Facebook on the left sidebar
It is essential to note that you’ve to click on the small ‘Sign in’ option appears on the top of the Yahoo web messenger to get it activated and see which of your Facebook friends are online at the moment. One can also get in touch with the technical expert for instant help by calling on Yahoo UK Service Toll Free Number. The teams are available 24x7 to help you in any manner they can.