In this pandemic, Netflix has become one of the most-watched streaming services. This service comes with a subscription plan which allows you to watch a vast collection of award-winning TV shows, anime, movies, documentaries, and more on thousands of internet-connected devices. But, some people still have issues with Netflix related subscription plans like canceling and renewing. If you want to cancel Netflix subscription then, this is the best guide for you as you only have to follow a few steps that are given below.
Before moving ahead, you should know that you can easily cancel your subscription but it depends on the billing process like how you are paying it, directly via Netflix, or through another third-party.
Let’s move with the steps to cancel your Netflix subscription
When you have logged into your Netflix account and you will want to choose the icon appears in the top-right corner which shows all of the users. When that menu opens to you, you will need to choose “Account” option to get to your account’s membership menu
• You will see your account information and underneath the “Membership & Billing” option, just choose the “Cancel Membership” option
• It will take you to the area where you will want to confirm the account cancellation and now, you will have to choose the “Cancel Membership” option
• It will take you to the area where you will want to confirm your account cancellation and choose the “Finish Cancellation” option to cancel your Netflix membership completely
• Then, you will have to access the streaming service unless the next billing period comes up
Cancelling the Netflix Subscription from T-Mobile
If you have access to Netflix via T-Mobile then, you will need to go to the website of the carrier to finish the cancellation and when logged into your T-Mobile account, you will need to choose “Manage Add-Ons” appears under the “I want to” section
• When you get to the add-ons page, you will need to scroll down to the section Service. There you will find two Netflix subscriptions that can access via the service.
• Deselect the checkmark by the one which you are enrolled in
• A message from Netflix will then pop-up to let you know that you will no longer have access to your Netflix account if you remove it
• Now, click on the “Continue Removal” option to remove the payment to the Netflix via T-Mobile
• When you are done then, scroll to the bottom of the page and now, choose “Continue” to remove the Netflix
• You will now no longer be paying for Netflix via T-Mobile and you will retain the access to service for the remainder of your billing period
Now, you successfully have cancelled Netflix and you can sit back now and relax knowing that you won’t have that payment that is being taken of your checking account per month after the expiry of subscription plan. If you are facing any issue or want to subscribe to the paid plan then, you can go through Netflix Support UK to get it done by the reliable Netflix expert team. The experts have a vast knowledge of Netflix so they will definitely let you know about all the best subscription plans and also help you to choose the best one.