Yahoo is the most used email service provider which allows its users to send and receive emails in very less time and also the users can send documents, live chat with the distant persons, and make video calls. All these services are offered by Yahoo at free of cost and this email service can be easily accessed on any web browser or device. Right from android to iPhone and it can be easily operated on any device with just a few clicks. But some users find it tough in accessing on Google Chrome and follow the steps to add yahoo mail to Google chrome within a few minutes.
Here are a few simple steps that will help the users to access their Yahoo account on Google Chrome
• First of all, you will need to open the Google Chrome to clear its cache
• Now, open the chrome web browser and after this, go to start menu and now, open chrome applications
• From the toolbar, you will need to click on the “more” option and after this, go to the “clear browsing option”
• Now, check on the boxes for clearing the cookies, cached images, and site data
• It depends on your from which date or day you wish to clear the cache
• Now, click on the clear browsing data
• First of all, you will need to open your Google Chrome web browser
• See at the top-right corner of the web browser and there you will find an option of “More”. Click on it and then, go to the Settings option
• At the bottom of the same page, click on the “Show advanced settings option”
• You will here, find the Content settings under the privacy setting option
• Now, click on “Done” to save changes
By following these simple steps, you easily can resolve this account accessing issue and can easily add your Yahoo account to Google chrome. If you are facing any issue then, call on Yahoo Service Number UK to get connected with the experts for assistance regarding this issue. On dialing this number, you will get in touch with the active and well experienced technical specialists who have a vast knowledge of Yahoo Mail so they will definitely help you immediately.