Apple is a trusted brand name known in the market of electronics, the products manufactured under the Apple banner are known in the market for their advanced technical set up and also for their user friendly features.
Apple is working in the market from the year 1976 with its headquarters in California USA. This USA based brand offers the users with a wide range of products such as I phones, laptops, smart watches, I pads, I pods, tablets and a lot more.
On one hand where the features and technical set up of Apple products make them popular among the users then also on the other hand the users are sometimes seen trapped in a lot of basic problems and it becomes tricky for the users to get through these problems by themselves as the issues are mostly associated with a lot of complex technicalities therefore, the best option is that the users get the problems fixed by the help of the technicians or a deep research about the problem on the internet can also get the problem fixed.
For example here we will talk about all the common start up problems faced by the Mac users. We will discuss all the troubleshooting steps the user should take in order to get rid of all the problems related to the start up of a Mac.
Gray screen at start up - if a user needs to fix a gray screen that is appearing on start up of Mac then he or she should follow the below given steps –
• Get all the external connections disconnected from the device.
• Change your mouse as well as your keyboard and then get your Mac restarted.
• Use the safe boot process in order to start your Mac.
• Conduct a reset of PRAM and SMC.
• Get your start up drive repaired.
• Boot your Mac into single user mode.
These steps followed accurately will get the issue resolved and Mac will be back to normal working.
Blue screen at start up – If a user needs to fix a blue screen that is appearing on start up of Mac then he or she should follow the below given steps –
• Check all the external connections.
• Get the start up drive repaired.
• Check all the start up permissions and get them fixed if needed.
Once you will be done with this the blue screen issue will be resolved and Mac will be back to normal working.
White screen at start up - If a user needs to fix a white screen that is appearing on start up of Mac then he or she should follow the below given steps –
• First of all turn off your Mac.
• Again restart your Mac
• Then as your system will start it will show you the operating system X utilities menu
• Then select disk utility and further click “continue.”
• Then select your start up disk.
• Then click “repair disk”
• Then conduct a reboot of your Mac.
The above given steps if followed accurately will get the issue resolved and Mac will be back to normal working. However, if you are still trapped then for help connect with the technicians at Apple Contact Number.