AOL Mail has become one of the most famous email services and you can set up AOL Mail for your device which you are using. In this guide, we will discuss the same, steps through which you can set up AOL Mail for Mac OS mail. You will need to follow a few steps givens in this guide. You can also take help from AOL Mail Number UK regarding this.
• When you have logged into your AOL Account through aol.com by using a web browser and then, click on your account name
• Then, go to the “Account Security” tab and then, switch the “Allow apps which use the less secure sign-in” slider
• If you haven’t, download and install spark mail app on your Mac to get started and if you are already using spark and want to add an AOL Account
• Start Spark for Mac and click on “Start using Spark” on the welcome screen
• Enter your email address and tick on the checkbox appears next to “I agree to the Spark Terms and Use and Privacy and Policy” and click on the “Next” option
• On the next screen, enter your AOL password and click on Next and after that, click on the blue “Allow” option to grant Spark access to your email account, so that you can use your AOL within Spark.
That is it and there are no Settings to configure and no servers to specify. Just sign in to your AOL account and start using Spark for Mac
You have one more simple method for AOL Mail Settings for Mac mail and you have to follow a few steps given below:
• First of all, open up Mail on your dock or in your application folder
• When mail is open go to File > Add Account
• In the General Information window, select IMAP from the Account Type menu
• For the Account Description, put down whatever you want
• For the Email Address put your AOL or AIM email address
• Click on Continue and in the Incoming Mail Server and enter in “imap.aol.com” or “imap.aim.com”
• In the User Name, enter your AOL or AIM screen name and for the Password, enter your AOL or AIM Password
• Click on Continue and for the Outgoing Mail Server, enter the “smtp.aol.com” or “smtp.aim.com”
• Check the Use Authentication box and in the User Name, enter your AOL or AIM screen name
• In the User Name, enter your AOL or AIM screen name
• In the password box, enter your AOL or AIM Password
• Click on Continue and then, click on Done
These are very few and simple steps that you will need to follow to set up AOL Mail for Mac Mail. Make sure that you are using a strong network connection to avoid any glitches.