How To Troubleshoot Yahoo Login Failure Error?
Yahoo Mail is the best way to be complete professionals. It comes with outstanding features due to which you can use it for your personal as well as professional purpose. It is known for its user-friendly interface through which one can easily send the message, review their received message, and create an account. But sometimes, you get stuck when you aren’t able to login to your Yahoo Mail account. In this guide, we will focus on some resolution steps to troubleshoot the Yahoo Login Failure error.
Well, there are so many reasons due to which it stops signing into your Yahoo account. So, we will discuss all of them with the resolution.
If you have forgotten your Yahoo Mail password or ID then you must follow the steps given below:
• Visit yahoo.com login page and then use Yahoo sign-in helper to get your ID (if you don’t know the Yahoo email ID)
• Now, run Yahoo password recovery just by providing the verification code via the recovery alternate email ID
• In case you don’t have a recovery phone number or email ID added to your account then all you need is to answer the security questions to get your Yahoo account back
• Always use a strong password which you can remember easily after running Yahoo Password Recovery
Message ‘Invalid ID or Password’ while logging in:
If you are sure that you’re entering the correct password and still not able to login to Yahoo then just follow the below-given step:
• Make sure that ‘Caps lock’ and ‘Num lock’ keys are not active
• Update the auto-fill section of your browser if you recently have reset Yahoo password
• Try to login after switching the Yahoo web browser
• If the error message still shows then there is a great chance that you might be hacked. In that case, just get in touch with the technical expert by calling on Yahoo Helpline Number for instant help
Error message ‘First time signing in here?’ while logging in:
• Sometimes, you can receive this message while trying to sign in to the Yahoo from a location that is new
• In such cases, you need to sign-in by using the account key which Yahoo will send to your recovery email and phone
• If the Yahoo account recovery options are old then you should click on ‘Still, can’t get signed in?’ and follow the on-screen prompts
Yahoo Account Locked
Yahoo is very attentive to the users’ security so it can block your account if you try to send a lot of spam emails. Your Yahoo account also can be locked due to multiple login attempts. In this case, all you need to wait for 12 hours and then try to login again.
Yahoo Sign-in Screen Loop
Sometimes, you might get stuck in the Yahoo login screen loop. Follow the given steps to overcome this loop
• Click on the ‘Not you’ option from the Yahoo sign-in Page
• Now, provide your Yahoo ID and Password
• After that, click on Sign in
In case your sign-in issue continues after following all the above-given steps then you might try the following solutions:
• First of all, clear the cache memory of the browser which you are using
• Then, close your browser and run it again
• Use various browsers if the browser you’re using currently isn’t compatible with Yahoo
• Try to log in from a different sign-in page
If you are still facing any signing related issue then it is advisable to get in touch with the technical team by just calling on Yahoo Phone Number UK . The teams are available 24x7 to help you in any manner they can.