AOL email service has many features associated with it this further makes it a choice for the users when it comes to selecting an email service so that one can easily maintain all the sorts of communications with the people around the globe be it personal or professional.
Whenever a service or a product advances itself technically then that advancement further leads to changes in many aspects and not just one, the best example for this is the regular technical updates that are done by Microsoft in Windows 10 operating system these regular technical advancements often put the users in trouble with the process of synchronization of Windows 10 mail with other products and services same goes the case with the AOL mail service UK.
Here we will see all the solutions that one can apply for resolving the problem of AOL emails not syncing with the Windows 10 mail application.
As the first and foremost solution to this problem the user should remove the account from the application and should get it added again.
In order to get the above-given process done the user should follow the steps given below:
• One should take access to the mail app or the calendar app and there should choose “settings.”
• Then in the “manage account” section the user should look for the option “delete an account” from there the user can select and get the account deleted.
The account will then be removed and once it is removed completely then the user should get it added again.
Most probably this will get the problem fixed but if by any chance the problem still remains as it is then the user should try the other solution that is checking the settings of the server in the mail application. In other words, we can say that the user should get the account configured once again.
In order to get the AOL mail account configured the user should follow the below-given steps:
• On the system, in the browser, the user should open the AOL mail account.
• Further, the user should open the settings menu.
• There in the settings menu, the user should click on the manage accounts then should choose the AOL mail account.
• After that, the user should open the AOL mailbox settings and should make the changes in the settings as needed.
If this also fails with the resolution of the problem then, in that case, it is advised that the user checks the privacy settings and turns them on so that would make the access of the calendar easy for the applications.
In order to get the privacy settings turned on the user should follow the below-given steps:
• The user should open the settings menu.
• There the user should go to the privacy section
• There should click on “calendar”
• From there the user should turn on the option “Let apps access my calendar”
• After that, the sync duration should be changed.
The AOL email account will then be able to easily synchronize with the windows 10 mail application. However, if you still face any sort of issue then in that case the user should move to the next possible solution.
The next possible solution for this problem is running the troubleshooter. The problem can also be because of the Windows mail application therefore, the user should run the Microsoft store application troubleshooter on the system.
In order to run the Microsoft store application troubleshooter on the system it is advised to follow the below-given steps:
• For opening the settings application the user should press the Windows key on the keyboard along with L.
• Then as the settings application opens the user should open the “update and security section.”
• Then in the left pane, the user should choose the option “troubleshoot” further in the right pane the user should click on “windows store apps.”
• After that, the user should click on the option “Run the troubleshooter.”
• For completion of the troubleshooting, the user should follow the on-screen instructions.
If even after this the problem remains unresolved then the user should move to the next available solution for the problem. Disabling the proxy settings for a while may lead to easy synchronization of AOL mails with the Windows 10 application.
In order to get the proxy settings disabled the user should follow the below-given steps:
• The user should open the settings application.
• Then in the settings menu, the user should go to the “Network and Internet” section.
• From the left menu, the user should click “proxy.”
• Then from the right corner, the user can easily get all the features disabled.
If still the problem doesn’t get a resolution then the user should get the mail application removed from the system and should get it installed again.
For this the user should follow the below-given steps:
• The user should open the power shell by pressing windows key along with S
• Then from the menu, the user should choose the option “Run as administrator”
• Then in the power shell, the user should enter the relevant command.
• After that from the Microsoft Store, the user should get the mail and calendar application downloaded.
If other than the sync related problem your AOL mail is troubling the user in any other way and the user is not able to get through the trouble on its own, then in that case, it is advised that the user connects with the trained AOL experts at AOL toll-free number for instant help and accurate solutions.