Yahoo has always been very easy for users to use and to understand, all the features associated with the service have been very easy for the users to apply and to use, and there is nothing that is as easy as Yahoo mail service to be used by people for the purpose of the email exchange.
Blocking unwanted emails in Yahoo mail:
There are so many people and contacts that are added to the list of the Yahoo mail service, and after a certain point of time not all of them are required, and also with some of them there is an issue of they being disturbing element for the yahoo mail users, but the service is advanced enough for the users to help them out with this issue. There is a whole feature in the Yahoo mail service that is dedicated to resolving this purpose. Here, in the blog, we will see the process to follow for blocking Yahoo mail unwanted email sender. The process is easy to be conducted but the user needs to know the process in the proper stepwise manner that is what the user will be reading here in the guide.
Blocking unwanted email-sender in Yahoo mail:
In order to get this done, the user will have to follow the given steps:
• The user will have to open Yahoo mail on the web browser
• After that, the user will have to login account
• Next, the user will have to choose the gear icon from the upper right corner of the window
• After that, the user will have to choose “more settings”
• Next, the user will have to choose the security and privacy category after that the user will have to choose to add in the blocked addresses section
• Then, in the add an email address to block section the user will have to open the address text box
• There in the text box, the user will have to enter an email address that has to be blocked • At last, the user will have to choose “save”
Blocking unwanted email-sender in Yahoo mail basic:
If this has to be done in the Yahoo mail basic, then in that case the user will have to follow the steps given below:
• Next, the user will have to choose the drop-down arrow given next to the account name
• After that, the user will have to select options further will have to choose “go”
• Next, from the left pane, the user will have to choose blocked addresses
• After that, in the Add an address text box the user will have to enter the email address that is to be blocked
This is how the user can get the Yahoo mail sender blocked from the list of contacts if in case the user does not want to see messages from a specific sender, one more thing that the user will have to keep a note of is that one cannot block unwanted senders in Yahoo mail through the application but the user can only get it done through the browser that is in the web versions of the email services. Being able to block senders through the app is still something for which people are waiting, maybe in future updates; there will be a hack available for the users to use through which they will be able to get the unwanted sender’s blocked.