Yahoo mail allows you to send attachments whether it is large or small as it has 1TB of storage capacity. This email service is known for having a simple and easy interface that allows you to customize settings as your need. You can see attachments in Yahoo mail quickly and for that, you will need to follow a few steps.
You can easily see attachments in Yahoo Mail quickly and for that, we are here with the exact steps. To see attachments in Yahoo Mail immediately without downloading the file, you have to follow a few steps given below. This is only possible in the advanced version of Yahoo mail not in Yahoo mail basic.
View attachment in Yahoo Mail
You can show images quickly in the certain email or you can adjust the settings to see them in all emails and always you have to follow a few steps given below:
• In the body of an email, choose Show Images to view them in this example, or choose Always show images to enable showing all images quickly
• To enable through Settings, you have to choose Settings appears in the upper-right corner and choose More Settings
• After that, choose Viewing email on the left panel, and under the section Show images in Messages, you have to choose Always except in the spam folder
You can easily see the attachment in Yahoo Mail and for that, you have to follow the above-given steps. Now, move ahead with the exact steps to view an image in Yahoo Mail Basic.
A quick way to view an image in Yahoo Mail Basic
If you are using Yahoo Mail Basic, images don’t show up quickly in an email. Instead, you see a link icon with a Save option under it. Saving the link downloads the file to the PC so that you can open an application and view it.
Enable Images on Messages
A security feature in Yahoo Mail prevents images from loading on particular messages. You can select to show or hide images within the email by making a change in the Yahoo Mail settings and for that, you have to use these steps.
• First of all, sign in to Yahoo mail and choose Settings” appears on the right side of the screen
• Now, you have to choose “More Settings” at the bottom and after that, choose “Security and Privacy” which appears in the left panel
• After that, “Security and Privacy” appears in the in-left panel
• Also, you have to change the “Viewing Email” option to “Always, except in Spam folder”
Yahoo images not showing
Users have been reposting issues for months and it appears to be an issue with the Yahoo Site. You usually can work around the across by double-click on the email to open it full screen. Another reason the images may not have appeared might be any of the following:
• Browser Plugin or extension blocking and try to disable any that might be behind this issue
• Browser cache requires to be cleared and you are all done
Quick ways to send an attachment with Yahoo Mail Basic
To attach documents from the PC to an email using Yahoo Mail Basic:
• First of all, Start a new email and choose Attach Files appeared near the subject field
• Then, select Choose File option, and the Insert Picture dialog box opens
• Navigate and highlight the file which you want to attach and after that, choose Open
• You can add up to five files this way and choose Attach Files
• You have now finished composing the message and send the email
Here, you are all set with attachments in Yahoo mail quickly and for that, you have to call on Yahoo Helpline Phone Number UK to get in touch with the experts for any assistance. They have experience in dealing with Yahoo mail-related errors and issues.