As per the basic knowledge that we all have regarding the AOL mail service we can say that the service has been designed in a way that it is very well compatible with all the devices and also with all the applications as it comes to using the AOL mail service on the application of some other mail service then that is also something very easy to be done the user can very simply log in the AOL mail service through the credentials and can open it through the application of any email service.
But for using AOL mail efficiently on any device or any email application it is very much necessary to have the settings of the account done on the device or the application in the right manner, that is where the users mostly find themselves stuck into the technicalities and the other tricks so here in this guide we will see the process that should be followed for setting up AOL mail on Outlook, iPhone as well as iPad.
In the process, to set up AOL mail on outlook the user should follow the steps in the given order:
• The user should open Outlook on the computer further should move to the file tab.
• Then in the account settings option the user needs to search and click “Add account.”
• Then on the next page, the user will get to see two options Email account or manual setup or server types.
• There the user needs to click the option “manual setup or server types.”
• Further, the user should choose the option POP or IMAP.
• Further, the user needs to add the user information such as the account type the outgoing mail server that is AOL.
• Further, the use3r should get the login information added.
• The user should further click “next “and should choose the option “more settings.”
• Further, the user should go to the “advanced settings” option.
• Then before proceeding to the next step the user should enter all the details in the right manner.
• Further to finish the setup of the mail the user should click “finish.”
For setting up AOL mail on iPhone or iPad the user should follow the steps in the given order:
• The user should open settings on the device.
• Further, the user should click the option “Mail, Contacts, and calendar.”
• Further, the user will have to click the option “add account” and will then have to choose the option “other.”
• The user should further add the mail account and there should enter all the needed information such as name, email address as well as password.
• Under the description option, the user should enter “AOL.”
• Further, for the incoming mail server, the user should select IMAP.
• In the next step as the outgoing mail server the user should choose “SMTP.”
• The details should be saved.
• The user should further fill up the information on the main server.
• Under the main server, the user should choose smtp.aol.com.
• After entering all the information the user should click “done.”
• In the advanced settings, the server import and the SSL should be displayed correctly.
• The user should then move back to the previous screen and the device should be given a restart for finishing the setup.
For more information or for any sort of further help the user should get in touch with the team of trained and certified technicians, one can ring those experts at AOL technical support number UK or can reach out to them through live chats and emails.