There are innumerable reasons that have made Netflix a popular OTT platform among people, the application is easy to use also it offers a huge variety to people as it comes to the entertainment sector, there is not much needed if one wishes to use Netflix for entertainment purposes the only requirement would be the installation of the application, then the user will have to purchase an active subscription, further, the user will need to have a properly working internet connection.
The application is really very well compatible to be used with all types of devices computers laptops, androids, and also IOS, moreover, this can also be said that using Netflix on android and IOS is far easier than using it on Windows operating system or laptops or desktops. It is so as in the case of using Netflix on the android device; the user will have to just install the application from the Google play store and will further have to follow on-screen instructions for setting up the application on the device in the right manner. But due to certain technical glitches, users are seen complaining about Netflix not showing in the play store. So, here further in the blog, we will see the troubleshooting steps that the user can apply for dealing with this.
In order to get through this issue the user will have to follow the below-given procedures:
Google Play Protect Certified: If the device will not be “Google play protect” verified then there are chances that Netflix will not be visible, in order to check the status the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should open the Google play store
• Then in the upper right corner, the user should click the profile icon
• After that in settings, the user should click on “about”
• Then under the play protect certification the user will get to see the certification status
Check Parental Controls: The problem of Netflix not being visible in the play store can be because of parental control settings of the Google play store in order to change them the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should open play store
• Then from the upper right corner, the user should click on the “profile icon”
• Next, the user should open “settings” next should move to “family” there should open “Parental controls”
• There the user should turn off “parental control”
• After that, the user should try to look for the app again
Cache Clearance: The problem can be related to the presence of cache in the play store the user should get that cleared by following the given steps:
• The user should open the settings application
• There should click the option “Apps and Notifications”
• After that, the user should click on “see all apps”
• The user should then scroll down to “Google play store”
• After that, the user should click the option “storage and cache”
• First, the user should click on ‘clear cache” then in the next step the user should click on “clear storage”
• Then the user should look for Netflix in the play store again.
Check Android Version: The issue can be related to the android version as well, so to get the version checked the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should open the “settings application”
• There should click the option “about phone”
• Then should scroll down to the android version
There are certain Android devices that may fail to download the application from the play store, but they are still compatible to play it, so in such scenarios, the user should get the application installed directly:
• The user should open “settings” further should open “security”
• The box given against “unknown sources” should be clicked
• In order to confirm the change, the user should click “ok”
• Then the user should look for the download option and should click on that
If other than all of this the user feels the need to know anything more, then in that case the user should get in touch with the experts at Netflix Helpline Phone Number UK.