Netflix is the best video streaming service and it comes with an excellent and simple user interface that allows you to customize settings as per the desired watching. This service is highly acclaimed across the country because of its unique and interesting videos and shows. You can watch it on any device as it is compatible with all devices.
Sometimes, you might start seeing an error Cannot Play Title Error on Netflix on Apple TV 4 or Apple TV 4K. For that, you will need to follow a few steps to fix this error and start enjoying the Netflix streaming service again.
Apple TV 4 or Apple TV 4K
Try a different network
If possible, you can connect the Apple TV to several networks to rule out the home internet network configuration problems as the main cause of the issue, and to select a different wireless network, you have to:
• First of all, press the Home button on the Apple TV remote to return to the home screen
• After that, choose Settings and Network and choose a different network and connect to it
• When you are connected and try Netflix again and if you are unable to use a different network
Now, the error should be fixed now and if this doesn’t fix the issue, then contact the internet provider for any assistance
Force Stop the Netflix Application
• First of all, double-tap on the Home button of your remote
• Swipe right or just left therefore Netflix is in focus
• Swipe up to force quit the Netflix app and try Netflix again
Restart the Apple TV
• First of all, unplug all of the Apple TV and the TV it is connected to from power for at least 2 minutes and plugin back both devices
• Now, turn on the devices back and try again to use Netflix
On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Try a different network- If possible then, all you need to do is to connect the iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch to a different network
To select a different wireless network, you have to
• Press the Home button on your device and choose Settings
• After that, choose Wi-Fi and choose a different network and connect to it
If you cannot use a different network connection then, contact the internet service provider for better assistance.
• When you are successfully connected then, try to use Netflix again
• If switching to a different network fixed the issue, but the new connection is not the preferred network then, contact the network service provider for assistance.
Force Stop the Netflix App on iPod, iPad, and iPhone touch
• First of all, press and hold the side button and one of the volume options simultaneously unless the sliders appear. Drag the top slider to turn your device off
• If the sliders don’t appear then, press and hold the Sleep/Wake option unless the red slider appears then, drag the slider
• After 10 seconds and press the Sleep/Wake option and when your device turned on then, try to use Netflix again
Reinstall the Netflix app
Removing the Netflix app will also remove any movies or TV Shows which you have downloaded and you might need to have Apple ID and password to reinstall the app.
• Tap and hold the Netflix app unless it shakes from the device’s home screen
• Tap on the X appears in the top-left corner of the Netflix icon and when deleted, press the Done or Home option to stop the shaking
• After that, open the App Store and search for “Netflix” and choose the free Netflix app from Netflix, Inc
• Now, tap on the cloud icon to install the app
Here, you are done with the resolution of the Netflix “Cannot Play Title” error and you should call on Netflix Support UK and get in touch with the technical experts for instant assistance. The technical is available there to serve you best.