Yahoo mail service is not just limited to the web or we can say to the computers or laptops of people as the world is getting advanced so are the email services advancing, all thanks to this advancement Yahoo mail service is now also available in the shape of a friendly application that is specially designed for android devices.
Yahoo mail service is very easy to be used both on the web as well as on the android with the help of the well-designed Yahoo mail application, but as there are so many technologies involved with the workings of the Yahoo mail service it often happens that the users are stuck with some, or, the other glitch. Here, as per the demand of the topic, we will discuss the solution of the Yahoo mail app for android that keeps crashing frequently.
In order to get this fixed given below are the procedures discussed in detail that the user can apply on the application.
Updating android system, web view, and Chrome: In order to conduct the procedure the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should open the Google play store
• In the search box, the user should enter “Android system web view” and should click on “search”
• After that, the user should click on “result” and further should choose “update”
• If the update option is not available then, the user should enter Google Chrome and should click on “search”
• At last, the user should click “update”
App and data cache: In order to get app and data cache cleared from the device, the user should follow the steps given below:
• On the phone, the user should click on “settings”
• Next, the user should scroll down to ‘Apps and notifications” and should choose it
• Further, the user should search for the Yahoo mail app and then should click “enter”
• From the application menu, the user should click “storage”
• There the user should get the cache cleared
• After completion of the action, the user should choose the option “clear data”
• The user should then run and check the Yahoo mail application
Uninstall and Reinstall Yahoo mail app: In order to uninstall and reinstall the Yahoo mail application on android the user should follow the steps given below:
• On the smartphone, the user should open the settings application
• Further should search and select the Yahoo mail application
• After that, the user should choose “uninstall” and should wait for the process of uninstalling to complete
• After that, from the Google play store on the device, the user should get the application installed again.
Stop and Restart application: In order to stop and restart the application the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should open the settings application of the phone
• There should search for Yahoo mail application
• Further, should choose force stop
• After that, the application should be restarted
• The application should be launched again
Uninstall Android system web view: In order to get this done, the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should open the Google play store on the android phone
• In the search box, the user should enter the android system web view and should search for it
• The user should then click on “uninstall” and should wait for the process to complete
Free space on the device: There should be enough free space on the device available as that can also be the reason for the frequent crashing of the Yahoo mail application.
If other than this, the user feels the need to know more than in that case the user should get in touch with the team of technicians at Yahoo Customer Care Number UK.