Yahoo mail is the thing you should consider for the easy and smooth exchange of your email messages. There are so many reasons that make this service very popular among the people there are so many features that make this service their first preference for people. The service is also known among people because it is very well compatible with all types of browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and whatnot. But still, as there are so many technicalities that are there associated with the service therefore the users do get stuck between the browser and also the Yahoo mail issues very often.
Yahoo mail with Mozilla Firefox-
Well, yes both the browser as well as the email service works very well, with each other, you can simply search for the mail official website, and there with the username and password, you can easily open your email account in the browser. But in case of some technical glitch, there is a chance for you to get stuck with the issue Yahoo mail website an untrusted connection for Firefox. If such is the case, then here you should see the procedure that you should follow for fixing this problem.
Firefox blocking websites –
In order to keep this in simple words, one can say that due to some technical glitch or error the user is not able to get through some of the websites. It is so as Firefox is blocking them as an untrusted connection. So, there is a whole procedure through which the user can add Yahoo as a trusted connection in the Firefox browser. Once the website is added you will then be able to use it on Firefox with all the ease. So, first of all, let us see how the user can do this process of unblocking the Yahoo website for using it on Firefox.
How to allow Yahoo mail as a trusted connection through Firefox?
For this, you should follow the steps given below-
• If you are seeing a yellow warning bar appearing at the top of the Firefox screen, then there you will need to click on “Allow”
• After this, you will be allowed to download the extra add-ons that are required for using Yahoo on Firefox.
• You can then add your mail service as a commonly opening website into the exception list
• Click on the Tools menu and then choose options
• Next, from the top of the Window click on the security icon
• After this, please click on the “exceptions button”
• There you can then add not just Yahoo but also other websites if you need to add them
• After this, you should check the list of the blocked website to see if the mail service is there
• You should also remove the website blocking software so that nothing will be blocked
• Also, the problem can be because of parental controls so you should disable that too
So, this is how you can deal with the issue of blocking the Yahoo mail website as an untrusted connection in the Firefox browser. The fix of the issue is not at all tough but the users need to have proper technical knowledge for dealing with it in the right manner. Not all the users have that exact required knowledge so for them asking for help from the experts will be the best thing to do.
If you still need to know anything more, then in that case you should get in touch with the team of trained and certified technicians. The technical team is available at the service of the users all the time. It is because of the friendly technical support that Yahoo mail service is becoming more and more popular with each passing day.